THE SUPER VALUE TOURS DIFFERENCE
A BETTER WAY TO TOUR: To us, ‘value’ means making a better way to tour. We love to surprise our guests with unique experiences, top-notch service, hidden local delights, & memories of a lifetime. Our Taiwan tours are designed for the best balance of sightseeing and freedom while avoiding tourist traps.
HIGHLIGHTS OF TAIWAN ISLAND
– Taipei: Visit the National Palace Museum which houses over 670,000 pieces of Chinese artifacts and relics.Dine in the original location of Taiwan’s iconic Din Tai Fung restaurant.
– Jiaosi: Relax in mineral-rich hot springs.
– Taroko National Park: Stay inside nature’s masterpiece.
– Chihshang: Bike and stroll through the picturesque East Rift Valley.
– See the serene Taiwanese countryside on the North Link Railway.
– Learn about Taiwan’s origin and history in Tainan and Lukang.
– Breathe fresh mountain air and enjoy the vast greenery of the Chingjing Highlands.
– Enjoy a mountain getaway and experience true farm to table cuisine at Ming Ging farm.
– Journey up Hehuan Mountain to see a stunning sunrise (optional).
– Bike, walk and cruise along Sun Moon Lake.
– Appreciate mystic Sun Moon Lake from our private Sky Lounge.
– Explore nostalgic old streets of seaside Jiufen.
Taipei: Okura Prestige Taipei or Palais de Chine – Taipei’s most luxurious and centrally located hotels.
Jiaosi: Evergreen Resort Hotel or Hotel Royal Chiao Hsi – Magnificent views and unique hot springs.
Taroko National Park: Silks Place Taroko – The only 5 star hotel located in Taroko National Park.
East Rift Valley: Hotel Royal Chihpen – Luxury hotel surrounded by the East Rift Valley.
Tainan: Shangri-La Far Eastern Plaza Hotel Tainan – Modern design near shopping & 2015-2017 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice winner.
Chingjing Highlands: Ming Ging Farm – Expansive scenery and organic cuisine.
Sun Moon Lake: Fleur de Chine Hotel – 270 degree panoramic views from the Sky Lounge; all lakeview rooms & 2015-2017 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice winner.
We take great pride in arranging and sharing great culinary experiences with you. Our development team samples each meal before presenting them to our guests. On this trip, you will have a chance to taste Taiwanese delicacies including Din Tai Fung dumplings, Ami-style tribal cuisine, Ice Monster Shaved Ice and much more.
SUPER VALUE STANDARD
– Charismatic and knowledgeable guide with extensive Super Value training.
– A comprehensive travel insurance plan. Details
– High quality headsets to hear our tour guide’s presentation clearly.
– Unlimited bottled water is provided throughout the entire trip.
– Porterage service included at every hotel.