THE SUPER VALUE TOURS DIFFERENCE
A BETTER WAY TO TOUR: To us, ‘value’ means making a better way to tour.
We love to surprise our guests with unique experiences, top-notch service, hidden local delights, & memories of a lifetime.
Our tours are designed to balance sightseeing & free time while avoiding crowds and tourist traps.
HIGHLIGHTS OF KANTO & KANSAI
(TOKYO, KAMAKURA, & FUJI-HAKONE IZU NATIONAL PARK, KYOTO, NARA, OSAKA)
Ride rickshaws through the historical town of Kamakura
Overnight Hot Spring Hotel in Fuji Five Lakes
– Mt. Fuji is usually shy, but our specially-arranged itinerary of the Kawaguchi area gives us ample time and more opportunity to get a good view of this majestic UNESCO landmark while escaping the crowds
– Iyashi no Sato Village. See Mt. Fuji against a beautiful backdrop of traditional thatched roof houses. Dress in a simple Kimono or Samurai Armor for a fun and unique photo op!
– Visit the Kubota collection, a 3-star Michelin art museum, highly rated for its unique painted kimono on display.
3 nights in Tokyo: a more relaxed pace to take in the sights, cuisine, & culture of this world-class city
– Sail Tokyo Bay on a water bus and experience local waterfront scenery
– Explore Tokyo’s most vibrant neighborhoods: Shibuya, Asakusa, Harajuku, Ginza and the Imperial Palace East Garden
Ride the high speed Shinkansen (Bullet Train). See the beautiful countryside from the comfort of your seat as we travel from Tokyo to Kyoto in just 2.5 hours
3 nights in Kyoto (2 city – 1 ryokan): Enjoy its timeless antiquity and the beautiful distinction of each of the four seasons with our carefully-designed itinerary
– Kyoto is an intimate city best explored on foot! We’ve created the perfect walking tour to share the hidden alleyways and local neighborhoods with you
– Avoid the crowds of Kyoto with our specially-arranged itinerary.
Take a historic tour of Japan’s first capital in Nara
Feast in Osaka’s Dotonbori restaurant district, known as the “Kitchen of Japan”
SPECIAL SEASONAL HIGHLIGHTS
3/27-4/5 cherry blossom viewing along Sumida River on Water Bus in Tokyo and Maruyama park in Kyoto
4/10-4/17 enjoy the Lake Kawaguchi Cherry Tree Festival
5/8-5/15 we visit “Mt. Fuji Shiba-Sakura (moss blossom) Festival” instead of Imperial Palace East Garden
11/6-11/22 Fall foliage special light-up viewing in Kyoto
Fuji View Hot Spring Spa Hotel
– Soak in traditional indoor or open air hot springs. Dress in Yukata robes during our Kaiseki banquet and enjoy karaoke!
– Rooms available: Standard or upgrade to Fuji View (+$100USD, limited availability, inquire for details)
Imperial Hotel Tokyo- Iconic, luxurious, and walking distance to the famous Ginza district and Imperial Palace.
Imperial Osaka – Exquisite luxury located in the heart of Osaka.
Biwako Hot Spring
RYOKAN style hotel. Soak in an outdoor onsen and dine on a Kyoto-style Kaiseki banquet dinner.
Kyoto Hotel Okura- Local favorite and walking distance to Gion district and shopping.
*Please note hotels in Kansai are seeing unprecedented demand. For some departures during busier seasons, we may use alternate hotels, and we will let you know in advance.
Arranging great culinary experiences is a specialty we are very proud of. Before a restaurant is selected for our itinerary, our development team spends countless hours sampling dozens of restaurants for comparison. On this trip, you will have a chance to taste Japanese delicacies, including hand-made tofu, Wagyu Beef, Sushi, Kamameshi, Sashimi, and traditional Kaiseki banquet dinner.
SUPER VALUE STANDARD
– Charismatic and knowledgeable Super Value trained guides.
– A comprehensive travel insurance plan. Details
– High quality headsets to hear our tour guide’s presentation clearly.
– Porterage service is provided at most hotels (where available).